I'm not a UX ninja, but my kung fu is strong. I'm comfortable with working on any step of the whole UX process. Some areas I'm stronger in than others, but I'm always practicing to achieve that ninja status.
I enjoy working in a team. I love what can be accomplished through collaboration and constructive criticism. I also enjoy learning everyone’s story and backgrounds. It helps me get different perspectives in life and I like to think it makes me more tolerant and open minded human being.
Career High Level Details:
- 20 years of various design experience in print & web. More heavy on the web side than print.
- Worked independently, in-house, as a consultant, on-site and remotely
- MA in Communication & Digital Design: Achieved this to be able to instruct bachelor level classes
- Lead teams
- Assisted in development of usability program
- Created UX process from scratch for my current employer
- Well versed in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Axure, Balsamiq, JIRA
If you are interested in more nitty gritty details, check out my LinkedIn profile or drop me an email, lea at leapuckett dot com.